Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Law Firm
Call Our Tyler and Mineola Bankruptcy Attorney Today At (903) 345-0031!
Reasons To Choose Our Texas Attorney:
- Free case consultations
- Backed by more than 30+ years of experience
- Affordable payment plans available
- Convenient office locations
- Recipients of AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Member of the National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be a good option if your income is too high for a Chapter 7, or you would otherwise lose assets by filing a Chapter 7. Also, Chapter 13 will allow you to pay back debts you could not get rid of with a Chapter 7 filing. It could help end your financial stress if you have the money to pay back some of your debts.
Filing for Chapter 13 allows you to make monthly payments over a period of about 3 to 5 years, giving you the time you need to help pay off your creditors, typically at a reduced rate. Depending on how much you owe and how much you make, this repayment option may be the best way to get you out of overwhelming debt and on the road to rebuilding your credit.
What are the requirements to file for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- You have an ongoing and source of income, such as a job, business or another income stream.
- Your secured and unsecured debts must be under a certain amount defined by the federal government.
- You, with the guidance of your lawyer, can propose a monthly payment plan to repay some or all of your debts.
If your situation fits the above criteria, Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be a good way to reorganize your debt and reduce how much you owe while letting you keep your personal and real estate property. Chapter 13 can put an end to creditor harassment, lawsuits and the loss of property. Additionally, it gives you back your financial freedom.
Our Tyler and Mineola bankruptcy lawyer at Campbell Law Firm will represent you through the process of lowering and paying back your debt. We offer our experience as trusted bankruptcy advisors to assist you through the process of Chapter 13. We can help you plan your financial future.
Discuss your case with us in a free consultation. Call (903) 345-0031 for yours.