Tyler Creditor Harassment Attorney
Our Tyler and Mineola Debt Defense Lawyer Works to Protect You and Your Assets
When you owe money to one creditor or a number of creditors, it can be quite stressful. When you combine the thought of debt with the tactics they can take against you in order to collect, it can quickly become overwhelming.
At Campbell Law Firm, our debt defense attorney is adamant in protecting our clients against this type of abuse. We work to make sure you are not taken advantage of by creditors.
What is Creditor Harassment?
Although there are certain laws — such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) — which are designed to protect you, creditors do not always follow these regulations.
There are a number of different actions creditors may take that violate regulations:
- Speaking with others about your debt
- Calling you early in the morning or late at night
- Calling you at your place of work
- Calling you after they have received a cease communication request
- Calling you over and over in order to harass you
- Attempting to deceive you about the amount of your debt
- Attempting to deceive you about what type of legal action they can take to collect their debt
Such actions are illegal, but victims often don't know how to get the harassment to stop. In such a situation, it is vital to retain the assistance of an experienced collection defense attorney.
Contact Campbell Law Firm at (903) 345-0031
At Campbell Law firm, we believe that you should never have to deal with creditor harassment. You should not hesitate to retain legal counsel at the first sign of creditor abuse, in order to explore the legal options you have. We are here to represent you.
We would be happy to meet with you for a complimentary case consultation to discuss all of the details of your unique situation. With more than 30 years of experience under our belt, we have the knowledge you need to come up with a workable debt solution.